Tablelands Sports & Spinal Physiotherapy is an established Allied Health Practice in Lithgow, just over the Blue Mountains, NSW and home to many adventure sports.
We are a multidisciplinary team made up of Physios, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapist, Massage Therapist and Dietitian.
Tablelands Physio is known for delivering excellent client outcomes in a professional and friendly environment. The practice has been established for over 15 years and we are continuing to expand due to a growing network of clients, referrers, and an excellent community reputation for providing evidence-based treatment.
With the challenges of COVID-19 we are adapting and changing the way we manage our clients and providing exceptional care to the people of Lithgow and rural areas to help them manage their pain and to achieve their health goals.
We are looking for our next dedicated and experienced Physio to help our practice grow. We will also consider new graduates who are keen to learn.
There is plenty of scope for you to build your ideal client case-load, in fact we encourage you to do just that.
The right Physio for our team:
- Enjoys working with a varied population, from elite sports people to the elderly;
- Has a focus on hands-on, advice and exercise based management;
- Is good at communicating and networking;
- Is always thinking and doing one step ahead;
- Has a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence;
- A keenness to get in and work hard to build your list and promote the practice;
- Would like flexible work hours and a great work-life balance;
- Telehealth experience or keenness to learn;
- Fabulous personality that fits well within a team environment and patients love;
- Current AHPRA (Physiotherapy) registration, professional indemnity insurance ($20mill) and Work Cover approved.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in and you are ready to dedicate yourself to our team long-term, please do not hesitate to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting our next fab Physio!